SOXTHERM® extraction units are software-controlled. They can easily, conveniently and safely be controlled from a PC or laptop, or using the external MULTISTAT control unit.
CONTROL USING PC/LAPTOP SOXTHERM MANAGER:
- The software monitors all the central processing and device parameters, issues fault messages and stops extraction automatically in case of faults.
- It also has high-performance diagnosis and documentation functions (data logging) for quality assurance.
- For each SOXTHERM® unit a programme window and a status window is available.
- The programme window provides a quick overview of all functions and
- Up to 4 units can be displayed and checked on the screen simultaneously.
- The diagnosis function makes for an optimised extraction sequence.
- The logging functions provide numerous pieces of information, e.g. accurate
operating instructions, the start time, operator name, total operating time etc.
EXTERNAL CONTROL UNIT MULTISTAT
- Up to 4 individual devices with individual programme sequences can be controlled simultaneously by each control unit.
- MULTISTAT allows you to programme and save up to 20 different extraction methods.
- Start times for unsupervised extraction can be freely selected.
- The compact design of the control unit saves space in the laboratory.
C. Gerhardt's SOXTHERM® extraction units are especially easy and reliably accurate to use.