High savings ?of working time and cost
Insert samples, place folded filters, close flaps and press start button. The process runs automatically. You save up to 80 % presence time per sample compared to the classic manual procedure.
- High sample throughput: Six samples can be hydrolysed simultaneously in one pass.
- Time saving: No laboratory personnel have to be present during the running process.
- The control, filtration and monitoring of the hydrolysis process are taken over completely automatically by the apparatus.
- High validity and low error rate: The apparatus continuously provides precise and reproducible digestion results.
- Space saving: The apparatus is compact and independent of a space in the fume cupboard.
- Economical: Cooling water and energy control ensure low cooling water consumption.
- Fast amortization: You recuperate the purchase costs within a very short time.
Fully automatic acid hydrolysis according to Weibull-Stoldt: HYDROTHERM enables you to make your daily lab routine more economic.