MANUAL FIBRE ANALYSIS
The manual FibreBag system is particularly suitable for laboratories that handle low or seasonally fluctuating volumes of samples. Just like the automatic system, it can be used both to determine the crude fibre and to determine the ADF, NDF and ADL fractions in feedstuffs.
- Offers all the benefits of the FibreBag technology
- Simultaneous processing of 6 samples in one digestion vessel
- The use of energy, chemicals and time are reduced many times over compared to the traditional method.
- Space-saving: The simultaneous processing of several samples in a sample carousel reduces the amount of space required considerably.
- Systems with 1 and 6 heaters for up to 36 samples available
The innovative FibreBag technology from C. Gerhardt can also be used for manual fibre analysis.